Infosys BPO Ltd., the business process outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Ltd. (NYSE: INFY), was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPO focuses on integrated end-to-end outsourcing and delivers transformational benefits to its clients through reduced costs, ongoing productivity improvements, and process reengineering. Infosys BPO operates in India, Poland, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica, the United States, Puerto Rico, China, the Philippines and Australia, and as of March 31, 2014, employed 28,581 people.
Our business solutions and leadership are recognized by several global forums. We have earned Level 5, the highest rating for the e-Sourcing Capability Model (eSCM–SP: v2.0) by Carnegie Mellon University's IT Services Qualification Center (ITSqc). We are the second company in India and the third globally to receive the certification. Our senior leaders participate at industry forums such as BPO Strategists, and speak regularly at leading business schools including Harvard, Wharton and Sloan.
"We will be a globally respected corporation."
"Strategic Partnerships for Building Tomorrow’s Enterprise."
We believe that the softest pillow is a clear conscience. The values that drive us underscore our commitment to:
- Client Value: To surpass client expectations consistently
- Leadership by Example: To set standards in our business and transactions and be an exemplar for the industry and ourselves
- Integrity and Transparency: To be ethical, sincere and open in all our transactions
- Fairness: To be objective and transaction-oriented, and thereby earn trust and respect
- Excellence: To strive relentlessly, constantly improve ourselves, our teams, our services and products to become the best