Who We Are
Infosys BPO Ltd., the Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), was established in April 2002. We have more than 25,803 professionals servicing over 138 clients across several industry verticals and horizontals in our 25 delivery centers in the Americas, APAC, and Europe. The company registered revenues of $583.1 million as of March 31, 2013.
Our business solutions and leadership are recognized by several global forums. We have earned Level 5, the highest rating for the e-Sourcing Capability Model (eSCM–SP: v2.0) by Carnegie Mellon University's IT Services Qualification Center (ITSqc). We are the second company in India and the third globally to receive the certification. Our senior leaders participate at industry forums such as BPO Strategists, and speak regularly at leading business schools including Harvard, Wharton and Sloan.
"We will be a globally respected corporation."
"Strategic Partnerships for Building Tomorrow’s Enterprise."
We believe that the softest pillow is a clear conscience. The values that drive us underscore our commitment to:
- Client Value: To surpass client expectations consistently
- Leadership by Example: To set standards in our business and transactions and be an exemplar for the industry and ourselves
- Integrity and Transparency: To be ethical, sincere and open in all our transactions
- Fairness: To be objective and transaction-oriented, and thereby earn trust and respect
- Excellence: To strive relentlessly, constantly improve ourselves, our teams, our services and products to become the best