Customer Service Outsourcing
Companies are outsourcing customer service processes to focus on core business competencies and operations. In addition, cost reduction, declining in-house capabilities, and increased demand for customer support channels are driving outsourcing of customer service.
The Infosys BPO Customer Service Outsourcing practice provides a consistent customer experience across all channels of customer support through customized solutions, right sourcing and continuous training. We leverage our Global Delivery Model and state-of-the-art technology to reduce the overall cost of operations. Our impetus on hiring, training and quality ensures that we incorporate customer service into processes.
The Infosys BPO advantage
Infosys BPO has proven capabilities and deep domain expertise in voice, data, and social media business operations. We provide unique service advantages and realize sustainable benefits through non-process levers such as intelligent technology. Our integrated customer care and back-office processing services enable faster return on investment by reducing service costs, improving customer retention and increasing revenue per customer.
Our twelve delivery centers in India, Philippines, China, Brazil, Mexico, the Czech Republic, Poland, and Atlanta provide customer services for multiple processes in various languages. We have made significant investments in tools, hiring practices, training applications, and a globally hosted voice infrastructure to deliver ‘differentiated’ services that go beyond Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- A global delivery network designed to source the optimal mix of resources with skill and scale in key geographical locations
- Multilingual capability supports voice and data processes from various locations
- Skill profiling covers seven essential skills to determine the right skill for the right job
- Clustering of resources based on ‘right skilling’
language and communication
- Voice lab with tools to supplement language training
- Competency Development Group invests in dedicated and experienced customer service resources, trainers, and domain experts from the US and UK
- Customer Service Center of Excellence ensures proficiency through a competency framework and certifications in customer service
- Domain-specific training for industries
- Performance management is driven by OPEX scorecards, management review systems, and customer satisfaction indicators
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) management focuses on SLA adherence, compliance with processes, and increased productivity
- People management covers employee satisfaction initiatives, attrition control programs, and rewards and recognitions
- Extensive social engagement capabilities covering a gamut of social operations from content strategies to advocacy management
- A globally hosted voice infrastructure to take calls from anywhere in the world to our delivery centers
- Various productivity improvement toolkits like unified desktop and multichannel integration
- Complete ACD functionality and complete IVR functionality along with web-based real-time reporting
- State-of-the-art dashboard solutions to analysis social sentiments of fans and followers
- In-depth subject matter expertise and an experienced team of social analysts to draw invaluable insights from social data
- Customizable solutions that can address specific client requirements in a precise manner
|Europe, the Middle East and Africa
||English, German, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Spanish, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Romanian, Swedish, Croatian, Danish and Finnish
||English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, Chinese, Thai and Malay
A snapshot of success stories