Infosys BPO is a leading third-party service provider for the Banking and Capital Markets industries. Our team of more than 2,500 professionals has rich experience across business lines to meet diverse client requirements. Currently, we serve 16 clients from seven global delivery centers.
Our Financial Services practice has matured over the last seven years. We now offer comprehensive services across various segments. We have successfully migrated over 200 processes using our eSCM and ISO-certified transition methodology.
We service complex financial services processes including mortgage origination and servicing, payments processing, custodial reconciliation, trade clearing and settlements, retail banking fulfillment, etc.
We offer services for:
Banking and Capital Markets solutions
Our solutions combine domain knowledge, strategic program and process management experience with consulting, technology and proven integration and support capabilities. We deliver increased operational efficiency, better customer management and superior quality at low operational risk.
We add value through Centers of Excellence, on time and rapid transition, and transformational benefits. Our deep domain expertise enables us to engage with our customers and define business metrics through re-engineering and transformation programs.
Our solutions include:
The Infosys BPO Advantage
- Flexible, contractual, commercial, and governance mechanism enables you to react rapidly to the changing business environment. We ensure efficient and comprehensive customer relationship management
- An integrated IT-BPO solution approach and platform-based solutions such as Bank-in-a-Box, Mortgage Origination and Servicing solution, Fraud and Anti-Money Laundering, Hedge Funds and Reference Data Management accelerate the transformational journey
- Managed service solutions for Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Hire-to-Retire (H2R) and Order-to-Cash (O2C)
- Our Business Transformation Group goes beyond optimization. We use a combination of methods and tools such as Six-Sigma to improve business outcomes
- Robust operational excellence framework ensures high quality, increased delivery predictability and improved business metrics
- Ability to align our delivery to client outcomes through transaction-based and variable pricing models
- Technology point solutions to address specific industry challenges (For example, savings of over US$ 0.5 million by eliminating printing, 80%-90% reduction in turn-around-time, etc.)