Infosys BPO's services practice is focused on Hospitality, Real Estate, Professional Services, and Transportation and Logistics. We have a Center of Excellence (CoE) for each sector to develop industry-specific solutions and identify nuances of enterprise transactional processes. In addition, the CoE designs training modules to train and certify our professionals before client operations.
Our offerings for the Hospitality industry include:
- The IT landscape is challenged by multiple, fragmented systems which do not interface with each other and decentralized processes that are highly dependent on paper and manual approvals leading to lower operating profits and earnings per share
- Inability to reduce costs proportionate with fall in revenues due to the lack of proper process mechanisms
- The economic downturn has resulted in reduced Revenue Per Available Room (RevPar) and lower Return On Investment that may lead to asset liquidation
- Customer Service and Sales Support: Central reservation system, frequent guest program management and global preferred account hotline
- Hotel Accounting: Invoice processing, sales and use tax calculation, vendor statements review, new vendor set up, re-bills, AP Aging run, accruals and reconciliations
- Fixed Asset Procurement: Budgeting, purchase order/ contract generation, expediting, tracking of budget and global LCC sourcing
- Human Resources: HR strategy and performance management, payroll and benefits, HR administration and flex-staffing
- Knowledge Services: MIS, quantitative research, market risk assessment, decision support, analysis and reporting
- Global Distribution Systems – Managing and uploading data to GDS systems
Infosys has a strategic alliance with HVS International to provide offshoring solutions for the global hospitality industry. Founded in 1980 by Stephen Rushmore, HVS International is a global consulting and services organization focused on the hotel, restaurant, timeshare, gaming and leisure industries.
Infosys BPO combines the outsourcing capabilities of Infosys with the consulting expertise of HVS to design solutions for the Hospitality and Leisure industry.
Our offerings for the Real Estate industry include:
- Companies face liquidity issues due to high debt servicing and low operational revenues
- Lack of funding opportunities and working capital delay completion of ongoing projects
- The challenging environment makes it difficult to retain quality talent and retrench redundant staff
The industry is characterized by:
Our offerings for Professional Services include:
- A distributed business model across geographies with small branches operating in multiple languages
- Non standardized processes across practices and branches
- High people- and paper-dependent processes reducing the scope of IT
- Individual resources handling multiple processes
- High dependency on clients/ partners