Infosys BPO offerings for mortgages
Over the past few years, the mortgage industry has been characterized by frequent regulatory changes, volatile market conditions, and rise in default rates. As the industry gears up to address these complexities, the need of the hour is achieving operational, financial, and compliance excellence. Infosys BPO can help you achieve this – with mortgage consulting, outsourcing solutions, and technology platforms.
Challenges and opportunities
- Higher application to closing cycle times: Process consulting and re-engineering to streamline and consolidate operations, thereby reducing cycle time.
- Manual processing: Leverage our technology-enabled outsourcing solutions to automate processes, reduce errors, and enable seamless operations.
- Establishing a servicing shop through right-sourcing for better control and cost optimization: We can accelerate this journey with our Global Delivery Model (GDM), high degree of scalability, and operational excellence in process management
Whether you’re a lender or service provider, you can leverage Infosys BPO’s end-to-end mortgage process outsourcing solution. Our experience spans residential and commercial real estate mortgage services. We have proven expertise to support processes across the mortgage value chain – from origination and fulfillment to secondary marketing, and servicing and default management. We also provide high-end services such as analytics and investor reporting.
- Mortgage consulting: Helps lenders and servicers streamline their operating model and make it more robust, effective and efficient.
- Outsourcing: Enables lenders and servicers to outsource back office functions, which will result in reduced cost of operation, better quality of work and improved turn-around time with very limited intervention by the outsourcer.
- Platform offerings: Infosys has developed the highly customizable Loan Origination and Servicing(LOS) Platform that can support complex mortgage requirements.
The Infosys BPO advantage
Some of our key differentiators as a BPO provider to banks include:
- A range of operating models: Based on your requirements, we can service your needs from your location, from Infosys locations in your geography, or from any of our delivery centers across the globe.
- Domain expertise honed at the Infosys BPO Mortgage Center of Excellence (MCOE): By leveraging the expertise Infosys possesses in the mortgage domain, and to further strengthen our mortgage capabilities in origination and servicing, we have institutionalized a Mortgage Center of Excellence (MCOE). Each of the groups within our MCOE house talent who possess rich experience and expertise in various processes in the mortgage life cycle. We also have strategic associations with various training institutions in the U.S. to continuously improve the depth of domain knowledge and understanding of key regulatory changes. All our MCOE talent are certified on their respective focus areas from these institutions.
« Back to Infosys BPO offerings for banking